feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

GOD is AWESOME!!!

Labels:

I wanted to post an email that my wife sent me. She is pregnant and recently has been tested for gestational diabetes. Her first test results were high, so they had her come back last Friday for addtional testing. The test involved fasting (difficult for any pregnant woman to do) and a lot of blood being drawn. Here is the results:

Guess who passed their glucose test with flying colors??...... ME! Dr. Abbey said that my levels were great on all 4 tests. Amazing. What is even more amazing is that I was talking to my mom… and she said that her mom, and she both had Gestational Diabetes (which I knew) but on top of that Grandpa Q’s mom had it… and actually ended up with full blown diabetes, and Grandpa Q has diabetes. And then my Dad has diabetes too. But I don’t!! I totally dodged the bullet with this one. I’m amazed with all that family history that I didn’t get it. God’s got his plan!

God is amazing!!! Miracles still happen!!!




2 comments:
gravatar
Kevin said...
October 16, 2008 at 2:17 PM  

Good news.

gravatar
Anonymous said...
October 18, 2008 at 7:20 PM  

Aaron,

Great blog. I enjoy keeping up with your life and congrats on the news, not to mention the baby on the way! Thanks for the link!

Keep in touch!

Jack

Post a Comment