feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Being a Dad

Labels: ,


I LOVE BEING A DAD! I have wanted to be a lot of different things in my life. I've wanted to be a policeman, Air Force pilot, lawyer, a neurosurgeon, a chiropractor, and a pastor. But above all, I've wanted to be a dad for as long as I can remember.

I never knew I could love my son like I do. He's always the first thing I think of when I wake up (usually because it's 4:30am and he's hungry) and he's the last thought before I fall asleep. I look at his pictures all the time at work because I miss him. I hate being away from him for so long during the day. I feel like I miss so much (even though Julie says he just sleeps most of the day).

Andrew is a miracle. He's half me and half Julie. He's our flesh and blood. He's so adorable and cute. I love the faces he makes and the noises he makes. I love his round little head and his tiny fingers and toes.

Andrew is everything I've prayed and hoped for. I love my son!



0 comments:

Post a Comment