feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

The Beginning

Labels:




My wife Julie and I have been married almost 6 months now. March 29, 2008 was a glorious and wonderful day. I married the woman of my dreams. We honeymooned on a Bahamas cruise. We came home and began our new life together. Then something happened that will change me forever. All Julie had to say was two little words: "I'm pregnant."


Aaron: welcome to real life!


Don't get me wrong, I'm so excited! I have wanted to be a father for a long time. But there's something about it actually happening; it all of the sudden became very real and very scary.


Now in about 3 months, not only will I be a husband but also a new father. I will have a little life that I am responsible for. I won't be going to work just for a paycheck, but to provide for the needs of my son. I won't be eating better or exercising just for my own vanity, but to ensure that I am alive to see my son grow and live and become the man I pray he will be. I will experience such huge priority shift that I almost don't know how to handle it or where to start.


How is anyone truly and honestly ready to be a parent? I don't think anyone is.


This is my first blog. There's more to come.




0 comments:

Post a Comment